Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Instagramming Little Moments

A friend of mine got me totally hooked on a funky iPhone photo app Istagram. It is super easy to use and its filters allow you to add a bit of mystery to the pictures that would otherwise look quite ordinary. I absolutely love it! Just yesterday, when I was strolling through Brookline, I captured a few signs of a fast approaching spring.

Reflections in the pools are my all-time favorite theme!

This house looked so sunny in the middle of snow piles. Quite a striking combo!

Pretty wet and dirty...

Thank you, Bean Boots, for saving me this winter!

When I was taking this photo, people gave me strange looks...wonder why?

This house looks so mysterious from the outside. Kind of scary in a way.

Welcome home, baby!
~ whyzee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...