Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LookBook: Intro

As some of you know, I'm a stylist and personal shopper by work days and an aspiring jeweler by days off. Helping people look their best at different moments in their life and for different occasions is challenging yet rewarding in the long run. It is a humbling experience time and time again when people from various walks of life trust my taste and expertise.

Every aspect of my styling job inspires my jewelry designs directly or indirectly. By introducing a new rubric LOOKBOOK I wanted to share with you the most successful looks my clients and I put together so that you could get inspired in turn to be more creative at whatever you do.

Look details:

occasion
★ a young artist gallery exhibition 


look elements
 GILES & BROTHER earrings
 HELNUT LANG dress
 MANOLO BLAHNIK stilettos

 All images are clickable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...